“Delicious!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The food there was great and the views of the pier from the windows were definitely a plus. They had a childrens menu which my 3 yr old enjoyed and the variety of food was a plus. The waiters were very friendly and attentative, and the food wasn't too pricey. The food was delicious!

There are newer reviews for Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Friday night at Pier 39 is busy busy. We'd never been to Bubba Gump before and I had been looking forward to giving it a try. When we were told we would have to wait for an hour for a table, I can't believe I actually said yes. The October evening was incredibly windy and cold, but we waited it out hoping it would be worth the wait.

I absolutely loved the interior - so much to see. The place was very busy and very noisy - I usually don't like noisy restaurants but it had such a great vibe that I soon forgot about the noise.

Our waiter was very friendly (possibly a little over friendly) and helpful when it came to the menu. We waited over an hour to receive our meals. Unfortunately by the time they arrived, they were both cold. I'm quite surprised neither of us actually enjoyed the meal but strangely enough we both left very happy. It was such an enjoyable experience that we didn't mind the fact that we didn't overly enjoy the food.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time here, interactive dinner was great for Gump fans! The food was good and the atmosphere was fantastic. Loved the memorabilia.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

The food was average ,staff were attentive if a little busy when we went which to be fair was holiday period in December .
We had a nice view by the window .
Truth be told it reminded me a little of an upmarket McDonalds and would not rush to go back as it wasn't particularly cheap either.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Great views and food, plus a fun atmosphere. And to top it off, our server (Travis) treated up like we were honored guests. He made us want to eat there every day!