“Delicious Food / Perfect Service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market
Ranked #123 of 5,626 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Hayman Island, Australia
“Delicious Food / Perfect Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

I ate here on the 25th of November 2013 on my final 3 days of my holiday to the USA.

I soon as I saw the name I knew it's was destiny that I must eat here :)

As I walked through the door I get greeted with a smile and get seated at a table of my choice which I chose a window seat. What a view of the Bay just perfect.

I ordered the Calamari and the Cajun Shrimp and they were both delicious and fresh. I also ordered a Blue Lagoon type cocktail which as sooooo big I could only have one lol.

My waiter came around every 10 minutes to see if I needed anything else and he always had a smile which is very important when dealing with customers!!!

On thankgiving day I wanted to eat here again as it was my last day in SF but it was close which was a bummer but what can you do.

Well Done team it's a place worth trying again!!!

I would defi

• Turkish first
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“Love Bubba's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

We love eating at Bubba Gump. This is the fifth different one we have been to. Each restaurant has a unique atmosphere but the same concept pertaining the Forest Gump movie.

Staff was great and our seats overlooked the Bay with a clear view of Alcatraz and the Golden State Bridge.

The food was delicious even if a bit pricey.

wirral merseyside united kingdom
“clam chowder”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

Tasty reasonably priced a good eating experience had sourdough bread as a soup bowl .Would eat there again.

Visited December 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“For Forrest Gump fans”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

The food is do good for its price. However if you a are a Forest Gump fan, you should visit this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Saskatchewan
“always a fun meal here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

This is the third Bubba Gump we have been to and it is always a fun time! Our waiter was great with the kids and even had a Gump vs SpongeBob trivia contest for us! The atmosphere is fun and the food and service were great! It was dark when we were there but the pier and bridge and anything with lights, were a nice view if you sit by the window.

Visited November 2013