“Perfectly prepared food with nice attentive service”
Review of Firenze By Night

Firenze By Night
Ranked #129 of 5,665 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Tampa, Florida
“Perfectly prepared food with nice attentive service”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have never been to Italy but I felt like I might have been. We were greeted by the owner when we entered. We had a brief wait at the bar. The bartender was friendly and attentive. Our waiter made great recommendations and was always keeping an eye on us. He wasn't invasive. Our food was awesome. The pasta was some of the best I have had in recent memory. Highly recommend.

Sydney, Australia
“Great Italian”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We looked for this restaurant based on TA and were so happy we did. In an area renowned for great food this restaurant stacks up. It was busy on a Sat night but we were accommodated and were looked after with great atmosphere, wine and pasta. For an authentic meal occasion this place really delivers.

Visited October 2013
San Diego, CA
“A wonderful gem in North Beach!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We had dinner at Firenze By Night prior to attending a performance of Beach Blanket Babylon (which is right around the corner). This was actually a restaurant that they recommended and let me say this was, hands down, the best meal we had during our stay in San Francisco. I had the Ravioli della Mama which just melts in your mouth. The pasta is fresh, filled with spinach and ricotta and the sauce was heaven. My hubby had one of the specials - the lamb shank - which just fell off the bone. Everything was delicious. For dessert, I had the tiramisu and OMG - absolutely the best. Our waiter said it was made fresh daily and you can certainly tell that it is. The service was absolutely the best. If you're in San Francisco and looking for a wonderful place for Italian food, make sure to stop here - you will not be disappointed!

ROCKTON
“Very Good - looking forward to returning”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Looks a little dated on the outside, but that's part of the charm of the place. Excellent food, excellent atmosphere, excellent, attentive, knowledgeable and friendly service. Looking forward to going back!

• Visited June 2013
“Great cannelloni.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ordered cannelloni and gnocchi. The cannelloni was fabulous. The gnocchi was good. The sauce was average. The location was ok. White table clothes yet you can go in causal attire. Service was good despite the totally fake accent of our server. I wrote it off as they were trying to make you feel like you were Italy. The restaurant was very small. So conversation was not private at all. Also since tables are so close together I had the waiters behind in my face too frequently for comfort. But overall the food was great. Atmosphere not so much.