“Good place for Indian food”

Kennedy's Irish Pub and Curry House
Ranked #1,600 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Indian, Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Bangalore
“Good place for Indian food”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This was close to my hotel - and that is why i opted for it. Great selection of beer including Indian beer. I had a traditional Indian uthappam with chicken and the quantity was more than sufficient. Good value for money

Visited April 2014

Gainesville, Florida
“Unusual joint for good beer and great Indian food. What??!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

How unusual can you get? An Irish pub\beer joint that's also got an Indian restaurant. What?! We check in to our hotel and I started during a search for nearby restaurants and bars. This joint pops up and guess what... it is across the street from our hotel (Columbus Motor Inn). So, we end up hitting it on our first night after touring around the Wharf and wanting a few more drinks before bed. MANY great beers and loud music in a casual place. Reminded me of the places I visited in college. On the other side, there is the Indian restaurant. We checked out the menu and came back here on the next night for food. The food was delicious. We ordered way too much but we wanted to try different things (we don't eat Indian very often). It was all delicious. Many people were coming in for the food and it seemed like many of the folks were locals. If locals are coming in for the food and drink, the place has to be good. I would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014
LoveMan
“Sick beer list”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Crossed the street from my hotel (Columbus Inn) and ran smack into this place. Would be easy to miss. I'd already drained my Leffe Blonde when I looked up on the wall and saw yet *another* row of taps. Finished with a nice barrel-aged Allagash Curieux and watched the spectacularly cheesy Chinese '70s King Kong remake, "The Mighty Peking Man". I was grinning like a chimp the whole time.

The vibe reminded me a *little* of the Double Down bar in Vegas, the self-proclaimed "Happiest Place on Earth."

Winnipeg, Canada
“Good beer and food”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We visited this locale numerous times to enjoy a beer and some great bar food. They also had a nice outdoor area at the back of the restaurant.

Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“We go every time in SFO”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My company sends me and my wife (Indian) to SFO every year for the annual company meeting. We started 3 years ago. We found this place on the first trip and we always make sure we go every year. First, the food is authentic. The wait staff is definitely a little rough around the edges. But, if you are expecting great service in an Indian restaurant then you are likely going to be disappointed over and over again. The food is just good home cooking.

• Visited August 2013