“Sick beer list”

Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
LoveMan
“Sick beer list”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Crossed the street from my hotel (Columbus Inn) and ran smack into this place. Would be easy to miss. I'd already drained my Leffe Blonde when I looked up on the wall and saw yet *another* row of taps. Finished with a nice barrel-aged Allagash Curieux and watched the spectacularly cheesy Chinese '70s King Kong remake, "The Mighty Peking Man". I was grinning like a chimp the whole time.

The vibe reminded me a *little* of the Double Down bar in Vegas, the self-proclaimed "Happiest Place on Earth."

Winnipeg, Canada
“Good beer and food”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We visited this locale numerous times to enjoy a beer and some great bar food. They also had a nice outdoor area at the back of the restaurant.

Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“We go every time in SFO”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My company sends me and my wife (Indian) to SFO every year for the annual company meeting. We started 3 years ago. We found this place on the first trip and we always make sure we go every year. First, the food is authentic. The wait staff is definitely a little rough around the edges. But, if you are expecting great service in an Indian restaurant then you are likely going to be disappointed over and over again. The food is just good home cooking.

Seattle WA
“Irish Pub that survives Great Curry Indian food”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Pool outdoor seating - lots of smokers out there. But all that the food was great Indian food order everything on the menu. I had a favorite, it was the Indian veggie fritters and they come with a sweet hot sauce and it was great it lasted only minutes on the table, Highly recommend get two of them so you can get enough for every one to graze.Did see any Irish food it might be their but the Indian staff knows their food - ask for recommendations. It can get busy.

Garfield, Arkansas
“What a mixture”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This is a weird little pub, like to places that seriously do not belong together, yet it seems to work. We stopped in for a beer, good selection on board...locals seemed to gather at the bar to discuss the day dealing with us tourist fun & friendly dive