“Fresh and tasty”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Russian Hill
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We found Sushi on North Beach on Yelp and were thrilled to find it was decently priced especially for the fresh fresh nigiri and cali rolls without the mayo mix. My kids had tempura and said it was the best they've had. Husband and I both loved our nigiri and rolls. We hail from Newport Beach area and have had fresh sushi but this was still a great treat. Prices seemed pretty typical sushi price.

There are newer reviews for Sushi On North Beach

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Not a fancy place but food tuna and salmon nigiri pieces were large and quite good. Prices are very reasonable. Ideal lunch or take out place. Worth a visit.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Really wonderful fresh sushi. Amazing eel appetizer and butter fish. Great service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed a nice early dinner here. Miso soup and edamame were great and the sushi was good too. Service was nice.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I've been here on new year eve night, no reservation and we find 2 seats at sushi bar.They said me to eat quickly in a really nice way, and they never put me in hurry.

The spot is cozy and cool,not so many seats, guess no more than 40 including the sushi bar.

I had a total of 5 rolls for 2 people, food was really great, maybe the portion was not an hungry carpenter bites, but the quality was excellent.Try the eel roll, delicius.

and surprise surprise.... i paid 25 bucks total!
Thank you again to stuff in so good way my belly.