“Reaslly enjoyed this place”

Pride of the Mediterranean
Ranked #4,146 of 5,857 Restaurants in San Francisco
Reviewed April 18, 2010

My fiance and I actually randomly found this place on our first night in San Francisco. After arriving in San Fran around 9 my fiance wanted to drive around the city it was one of the few places open past 11:00. The hookah was great and after driving for hours we were both nice and relaxed after a beer and some strawberry hookah. I got an appetizer the baba ganoush which was amazing and they served it with warm pita bread. I made a meal out of that alone. My fiance got meat kabobs which were really tender and flavorful. I was really glad that this restaurant was our first meal in San Francisco.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 19, 2007

Hookah is ok but the restaurant is a rip off. They charge for water if you are on the pateo. The Turkish tea is rich, deep and great with the flavored tobacco.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 15, 2007

The people who work there are nice. The hookahs/shishas are okay but a little pricey. I've been there twice, and I'd be willing to give it another chance.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook