“Awesome Dinner!!”
Review of Bobo's Steakhouse

Bobo's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Bobo's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #587 of 5,775 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Marina District
Cross street: Van Ness Avenue
Transit: MUNI: 47, 49, 30
Description: Bobo's is a stylish destination for the most exquisite steak and crab in the City. With antiqued red walls, colored glass light fixtures and striped tablecloths, the restaurant is like a plush Venetian jewel box. Executive Chef Andrea Froncillo has created a delectable menu that showcases his signature Italian-Asian fusion. The steak is USDA certified prime beef, dry-aged four to six weeks - longer than anywhere else on the West Coast! The crab is Dungeness, harvested from the Pacific Ocean and roasted in a savory garlic-butter sauce that is positively addicting.
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I truly enjoyed eating at this restaurant. I had the bone-in filet and it was absolutely delicious!!!
I think the prices were great when compared to Ruth Chris and the The Capital Grill and the servings were hefty. The service is magnificent and i love that they have complimentary valet parking. I also liked the intimate setting of the restaurant - really good if you're on a date.
I shall eat here again the next time I am in San Francisco.

Andreafroncillo, Owner at Bobo's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Dear ILoveToRoam:
Thank you for dining with us and I am glad you enjoyed your meal! We pride ourselves on great food and especially steak. We will continue to work hard to earn your trust and continued patronage, bon apetit!

There are newer reviews for Bobo's Steakhouse

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Opposite hotel so convenient if staying at Lombard Motor Hotel but prices are very high and they don't serve dessert! Food was very well cooked however as it should have been at prices we paid.

Andreafroncillo, Owner at Bobo's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Jerry O.:
Thank you for the review. I am somewhat confused as we have a dessert menu with many wonderful options to choose from. I am sorry you didn't get the opportunity to enjoy one with us. I am happy to hear that the food was cooked to your liking and do hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We tried the Petit Filet Mignon ($31.95 without any sides) done medium, onion rings($8.95), portobello mushrooms ($8.95), mussels double ($31.95). These were paired with a local Merlot (Peju Napa 2007, $49). It was a lovely meal, particularly for the steak & wine.

Overall, it may appear a little pricey, but for the quality of steak & culinary skill that went into its preparation, I think it's reasonable.

Andreafroncillo, Owner at Bobo's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Collin Y:
Thank you for your review! I do hope you come back in soon and let us earn that 5th star from you! I am glad you had a great meal. Thank you for the wonderful compliment on our quality of food and culinary skills. We at Bobo's work hard each day to ensure every customer ha a stellar experience. We do look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Ordered the bone-in fillet, medium rare. Simply put, it was the best steak that I have ever eaten. Each bite was impossibly tender and flavourful. Onion rings on the side were great and the recommended wine went well with the meal. Service was first rate - the waiter was a true professional. If you enjoy steak and crab, you must try this restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

Dear JKoz1976:
Thank you for your 5 star review! I am happy to hear that the bone-in filet was "the best steak you have ever eaten". I am so pleased you had such a wonderful experience and do look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We raise our own beef in Colorado and this put our meat to shame! The best steak I have ever eaten! This place is amazing, service spectacular, all food is incredible. It is expensive, but worth it all!!!!!

Dear Rachel S.:
Thank you for the rave review! We at Bobo's work hard to make sure each guests has a stellar experience and fantastic food. I am delighted to hear that ours was the "best steak you have ever eaten"! I look forward to your next visit with us!