“Extremely Bad Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Marina District
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

If I could zero stars I would. I had pepperoni and sausage pizza that was devoid of any taste greasy and not worth the price I paid. The only thing good was their garden salad and the Diet Pepsi.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this pizza place while walking around and it was delicious! Many choices of pizza (also vegetarian), sizes and drinks. Prices are very good and we will definitely come back!

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Our first night in Berkeley, my friends and I went to Extreme pizza. We wanted to order a pizza Margherita, but they did not know what that was, and so we just ordered cheese pizzas. Honestly, it was the worst pizza I have ever had, and I've had my fair share of pizzas. The pizza had a weird taste, and there was way too much cheese on it. Will not eat at extreme pizza again.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Very simple place but with a very good pizza and with an excellent and personal attendance! Many options of sizes andre flavors.

Reviewed December 21, 2016

Brought their pizza back over to the Bus Stop Bar where we were watching the football game. This was some of the best pizza I have ever had! Didn't try their subs but I hear they are very good as well.