“Excellent Choice”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Marina District
Reviewed September 22, 2016

We stopped here for lunch and ..wow!!.. what a lunch. The pizza's were not only delicious
but also huge. They were just so tasty and moreish. If you get the opportunity you must make a visit. They deliver too so no excuses!

Reviewed June 11, 2016

The two women working had music up so loud I almost had to yell to order. I waited the average 10-15 minutes and the pizza is not to bad.

Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

Came here with my girlfriend for a late lunch on a pretty busy Thursday afternoon. Being a pizza lover, this place caught my attention. Being from Providence, RI, it had a very similar feel from back home. Great, unique menu with a lot of options. We ordered the Boar'der. Pulled pork with onions, bbq sauce and cilantro. A little pricey but definitely worth a try if you're in the area.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

First the Pizza is actually two salices and they serve beer while you wait. I am a pizza snob and I went to this place 3 times in 6 days for a snack.

Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

We ordered for takeaway and the food was ready after just 10-15 minutes (2 pizzas and 1 sub). Taste and size were very good.