“We liked this so much, went back the next night”
Review of Naked Fish

Naked Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Naked Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,382 of 5,665 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Marina District
Cross street: Steiner
Description: Welcome to Naked Fish Sushi Grill & Wine in San Francisco. Located in the Marina district, we offer dine-in, take-out, delivery and catering for office meetings and large events. We offer both traditional and modern takes on Japanese cuisine. Please check out our menu on our website: www.nakedfishsushi.com. We have options for every discriminating palate.
Iowa
“We liked this so much, went back the next night”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We spent 4 evenings in San Francisco and went to the Naked Fish two nights out of 4. We took advantage of happy hour, where the food and drinks are very reasonable. My husband, who didn't think he liked sushi, loved it here. The food was wonderful and reasonable. We enjoyed the Japanese beer. Great staff. Great place.

• Visited March 2013

Mariposa, California
“Excellent sushi and good sake samplers”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Our favorite sushi place in SF. There may be better, but this is extremely good. And I love the sake samplers.

Visited November 2012
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Excellent rolls”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We have been to this restaurant on our last day in San Francisco and defintely regretted... not have been there earlier during our stay in the city. The food was fantastic... probably the best rolls we have ever eaten both my wife and I. The fish quality is very good and you can taste that the fresh is really fresh. Definitely loved this place. I would advise the 49er rolls which were my favorite and wife really loved the Godzilla rolls. We also had some very good Gyoza in starters. Giants rolls are also very good. Have tried the Hot Mama Special rolls, I was a bit less crazy about them, as I prefer to eat sushi cold! Had a very good Gewurztraminner wine with the food. We will defintely go back next time we are in San Francisco.

• Visited November 2012
Brisbane
“Signature Sushi”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Sushi is the main fare but there are other treats. Service is excellent, sufficient wine choice, menu a balance between traditional and adventurous - try the Super Dynamite or 49er Roll.
I dined alone (on a business trip) and the ambience allowed that to be a comfortable and enjoyable experience

Visited October 2012
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great sushi, great prices”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here since it was the closest sushi to our hotel. The sushi was awesome, and the prices even better, especially with the happy hour discount. My favorite rolls were the red caterpillar and mango tango.

• Visited September 2012