“J'adore”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Russian Hill
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went with my brother and we love the place, the pizzas are delicious! The place is really different from what you are just to, is small and you have art in the walls that's why is pizza n art, I bought one painting from Saul, I love his tableau! And the must you see the cable car when you are eating your pizza!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The pizza, huge slices of meat combo and van dough, were great! Awesome crust and sauce. A small pizza joint with not much room to sit, but that's usually the case and they are willing to set up a cozy table outside for you if you want. Anchor Steam ( and a few others) on draft is a nice treat.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Excellent! My favorite meal here in SF. No frills place but delicious food. Pizza and an Anchor Steam made for a satisfying meal. Would eat here every night if I could.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Great place, large 16" specialty pizza and two beers and a soda. $36. And we took four slices home. Pizza was awesome service was very friendly. Can't wait to go back...

Reviewed January 9, 2013

When we are visiting family in San Francisco, no visit is complete without perfection at Za Pizza. A few times we have been lucky enough to get a table (I think there are four)? The pizza is amazing! The owner is such a wonderful guy and all the staff relaxed and laid back. They also have terrific salads. One night, when the kids were too tired to venture out, I went down and ordered food to go. They have wine and beer, so while I waited outside, I enjoyed a crisp glass of white wine. Totally recommended!

Been to Za Pizza? Share your experiences!