“Awesome food and service”
Review of Pacific Catch

Pacific Catch
Ranked #17 of 5,767 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Marina District
Description: Pacific Catch is a comfortable West Coast Fish House bringing together local California sensibility and the spirit of island hospitality. happy hour | outside seating | take-out
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The waitress was awesome. I didn't rate this a 5 because the size of the place leaves some desires unfulfilled.

There are newer reviews for Pacific Catch

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Was in the area and it was right there. I had done some research prior to going, for restaurants in the area. I came upon this one (9th Ave location) on my walk, and stopped in for lunch.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was our favorite restaurant in SF. It's in Cow Hollow; very cute neighborhood. The food here is very fresh, absolutely delicious, and reasonably priced. Favorites for us were the fish tacos and fried oysters.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I love this place feshest sea food in town I have yet to find a better place than this one... come in and check it out

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This place rocks! We almost made a big mistake and went somewhere there was no wait. The restaurant is very small. We waited and it was worth it. The staff worked as a team. They were polite, friendly, and efficient. We had Hawaiian pulled pork sliders as an appetizer and they were delicious. I had a seared Tuna on a Wasabi bowl and my wife had the lime creama salmon special. Both were excellent and very reasonably priced. Take the 30 bus to Chestnut street and run don't walk to this place!

2  Thank jwgndg