“Very nice option in the mall”
Review of M. Y. China

M. Y. China
Order Online
Ranked #335 of 6,501 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: SoMa
Reviewed July 17, 2019

I was pleasantly surprised to find a nice restaurant to dine in while visiting the mall on market street. I was seated quickly and the servers were very attentive. I had a nice glass of wine and ordered two items from the Dim Sum menu. I was killing time waiting for my hotel room and I felt very welcome to take my time enjoying my wine.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (455)

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

The fish was truly amazing. Food was fresh and pure. So not oily or greasy. Super full.
We had 6 dishes between 2 of us just to try things and all were great.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019

This is our go to place when we are around Union Street or Market street in San Francisco. Very large seating capacity makes it easy to get a table. Good selection of wine and cocktails. We always order the Juicy Dumplings, the green beans and the scissor cut noodles and finish with the sugar egg puffs. Quick service and great atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Reluctantly took advice of concierge to go to a “mall” restaurant! Server was just ok-guided us well through menu but lacked warm hospitality. Atmosphere was modern, clean-nice!
Really wished we hadn’t sat near large parties with loud kids!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

I was looking for something to eat within Westfield and there were not many options so I settled for this chi chi chinese restaurant. Did not realize it belonged to Martin Yan until I saw his cookbook on display. I ordered the Da Dao Fish Noodles. It was tasty but there was no fish in the noodles. The place seemed popular for lunch.

Date of visit: April 2019