“Great food”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: SoMa
“Great food”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I must have been in a different restaurant. My wife and I had 4 different dishes and every one was as nice has any chinese I have had.good service and good price for san francisco, the beef was very nice.would recommend this place to anyone so I would say try it for yourself and be your own judge.

2 Thank Duncan R
Carol C, Guest Relations Manager at M. Y. China, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Hi Duncan,
I am so delighted that after reading the reviews, you and your wife decided to try it for yourselves. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the food and the service. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review and thank you for dining with us.
All the best,

Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
“What a Relief”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

After a disastrous meal in Chinatown where the potstickers were a pile of flour I was nervous. For this meal I was on my own so I sat at the bar and had a cocktail, East meets West, awesome. Waited for meal. While not a long wait, it is no quickie so you know they are not having it sit there to be re heated, and this was the lunch special. I enjoyed the mixed pot stickers and the dips. The beef was wonderful, it was served on fresh arugula, not Chinese you might think, but wonderful. It was wonderful and refreshing. I like the energy but the reality that you could sit in a quiet space and observe it all. Plan to spend US$25 includes tax for the lunch, two courses.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Maureen W
Hi Maureen,
I am so thrilled that you enjoyed the East meets West cocktail, whole wheat potstickers and our Wok Seared Beef! And thank you for the brilliant description, "energy but the reality that you could sit in a quiet space and observe it all." Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review and I hope we will see you again the next time you are in San Francisco.
all the best,
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Hands down best place we have visited so far!!!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I don't even know where to begin with our visit to this unbelievable restaurant. Right from the beginning we were greeted with a friendly face and promptly taken to our table. Our waitress immediately came to our table to take our drink order while suggesting wine and making pleasant small talk with our family. Our drinks were filled immediately, utensils replaced upon dropping, water delivered, and the list goes on. All service that I would expect from a five star resort! Once our food arrived we experienced yet another level of satisfaction. The food was fresh, delectibly delicious, and just enough to share family style. During dinner we even were entertained by the chefs who danced while kneaded dough and fresh homemade noodles. After dinner we ordered dessert thinking it couldn't get any better, and again were proved wrong! From the service to the food, friendly service and atmosphere this place is awesome!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank rosanne6138
Dear Roseanne6138,
On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for your posting your review! We are in the business of feeding people and making them happy, so I can't tell you how gratifying it is for us to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. Thank you so much again and we hope to see you when you visit San Francisco again!
all the best,
Oakland, California, USA
“M. Y. China”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a good place foe chineese. IThe food is good ans so is the service. It gets busy at times. My family and I will go again.

Visited May 2014
Carol C, Guest Relations Manager at M. Y. China, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Hi CDCJ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write you review. We look forward to you and your family dining with us again!
Santa Fe, NM
“One meal there was not enough”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I enjoyed a wonderful lunch with a girl friend at M.Y. China and came back the next evening for dinner with my husband. This id the very best Chinese food we have ever had. Fresh, tasty and beautifully served. Service was excellent with servers going out of their way to make us happy.
The dining room was lovely - ask to be seated in the room with the Buddah wall!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank nancyhutnik
Hi NancyHutnik,
Thank you so much for dining with us twice in two days! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience that you brought your husband the following night. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to you dining with us again.
All the best,