“Goto brunch, lunch or dinner.”
Review of Savor

Savor
Ranked #1,522 of 5,826 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Noe Valley
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great salads, sandwiches, crepes. We usually go for brunch, but have been there for dinner and it was great. For the most part the service is great, though a lot of people complain about the greeting they receive, and I've noticed that on occasion. But the waitstaff, the outdoor covered patio with heaters and the FOOD all make it worth the trek.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our third visit and counting...such friendly and helpful waiting staff, lovely ambiance on the patio at the back, delicious and generous meals.

2  Thank mrandmrs111
Reviewed September 6, 2013

When we visit San Francisco we stay in Noe Valley, a wonderful, walkable neighborhood in the geographic center of the city. While walking the main street of Noe Valley looking for a spot to have dinner we happened upon Savor. Actually, we were drawn into the restaurant by the wonderful aroma at the front door.
Service was very friendly, the food delicious, and the portions huge. Also, the best sweet potato fries I have ever eaten!
It is a "neighborhood gem" among gems. Friendly service, great food, reasonable prices, and a patio to boot.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

When I come back to San Francisco, this is our to-go family place because we live in the neighborhood. Food is more than decent. Waitstaff is friendly. Management is absolutely despicable. Last time we dined here, the manager Leo (or something like that), berated the staff in front of the customers. It made it for a very uncomfortable dining experience. We will not return.

1  Thank MR2714
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Savor is my favorite restaurant and a destination whenever I want dinner. You can get a great dinner, a breakfast, crepes, sandwiches and huge salads, or whatever you may be in the mood for around dinner time. Once in a while I'll get the 3 cheese omelet, but normally I order the Trout dinner, which comes with a choice of 2 sides like a small salad, and creamy mashed potatoes, corn chowder, or vegetables. This trout dinner is out of this world delicious and even on my diet. the atmosphere is comfortable and they have outdoor seating out in the back. They also have some terrific looking muffins and pastries that are not on my diet. You can not eat at Savor and leave without being glad you came. I seldom spend more than $30 which includes tip and tax. So if your "Trophy Bride" says" I won't be home for dinner tonight", head out to Savor and Noe Valley!