“Great food and sake-based cocktails”
Review of Savor

Savor
Ranked #1,533 of 5,825 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Noe Valley
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Savor's New York style steak was excellently prepared and the flavour was divine (I can still taste it in my mouth). They make great sake-based Bloody Marys. I also liked their Colorado Omellete and Jamaican Crepes.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

When we visited with our children in September (2012) they gave us several choices for an early dinner and we chose Savor after looking at its menu. We were seated in the outdoor patio which was pleasant and cool ordered different items ranging from salads to burgers and nothing disappointed. A surprisingly good meal and efficient service made for a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

A real jem in Noe Valley. Great down home food, huge portions and very friendly service. Had the garden salad with grilled salmon and the tuna tartare. Awesome. If you find yourselves on 24th street don't miss it.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I ordered the Tuscan crepe and my boyfriend ordered the San Francisco crepe with the fresh salmon. Both were great but I liked mine the best :). The Tuscan had a lot of garlic but I love garlic so the more the merrier for me. The portions were huge. I ordered a mimosa which had fresh pulp. The mimosa was in a big glass so it was definitely worth $6. Service was great. The only downside was that the coffee was lukewarm. Take advantage of the outside seating if you can. But the inside was very vibrant as well. Great food for a great price!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This place came highly recommended, but now that I think about it, maybe it was just recommended because of the outdoor (under a tent) seating in the back where you can bring your dog.

Five of us went here; none of us had dishes that were adequate. Even my daughter with her penne pasta had to ask for the parmesan that was promised on the menu. My Creole crabcakes had the creole sauce poured on top which made the crabcakes really mushy (I could hear Gordon Ramsey in my head, "They're MUSHY! You can't put sauce on TOP of crabcakes you DONKEY!") My sister had waffles, chicken and gravy, mostly out of curiosity. Her waffles were tough and cold. The chicken was good. My husband ordered the Belgian Waffle. It came with TWO (way overkill when each one is the size of a dinner plate) and both were tough and cold. We all left disappointed. Nothing to savor at our table!