“Excellent Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Noe Valley
Reviewed September 3, 2013

After a great weekend with at a family event, we were heading to the airport. We figured to stop by our cousins in Noe Valley, and decided to park and have lunch at Pasta Pomodoro. We each ordered the manicotti and glass of wine. Bread and olive oil started the meal off, followed by an excellent salad. The main course was excellent and we left the city full and pleased. We highly recommend a meal here if you are in the neighborhood.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Food is bland, and very milk heavy. Kid friendly so I believe that's why people lie it so much. Very loud.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

It's just okay - not the best and not the worst Italian American place to eat in the Noe. Management is a bit slippery, so make sure you know the prices ahead of time.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had lunch at the Pasta Pomodoro on California St. It's in an interesting area of shops and does have outdoor tables, although not the greatest views. Our server was very friendly and attentive. The bread was like focaccia and was delicious, served with a wonderful green dipping sauce. I had an entree salad with chicken and all kinds of delightful vegetables such as asparagus, corn, zucchini. The veggies were partially cooked, which surprised me at first, but then I really liked the salad and dressing. The chicken pieces were small and tender. All in all a very pleasant and fairly reasonable lunch.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We went there for dinner. Service was good but the food was really atrocious.

The wine was one of the worst I've tasted in my life. The food was one of those microwaveable pastas that was really bland and poorly made.

It was freezing that night and they had no air con and every time someone comes in, the wind just goes through and you can feel it. It was also quite pricey.

Don't go if you want a good meal.