“Good enough for 2 visits in one week!”
Review of Zazie

Zazie
Reserve with OpenTable
Zazie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 5,922 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Carl and Parnassus
Transit: The MUNI N-Judah train stops on Cole Street half a block from Zazie
Description: Zazie is a small neighborhood bistro in a historic building in Cole Valley, near the upper Haight and UCSF with a gorgeous well heated garden patio. We are famous for our American style brunch, served seven days/ week, but dinner is the hidden gem- country French cooking at it's best served with warmth.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We ate here our first night in San Francisco, and we were so impressed with the delicious food and friendly service that we came back a few nights later, and we were equally impressed and pleased! The place is small and obviously very popular, and all of the food we sampled was incredible!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We've eaten at Zazie several times over the years and our last experience was the very best! It was our 28th Anniversary and there was a bottle of Champagne waiting at our table, compliments of our son. The bread was perfection: warm, chewy, delicious! I chose trout as my entree and my husband had a pork chop served with grilled plump, succulent peaches, at the height of their flavor - all was simply fabulous. The atmosphere is neighborhood sophisticated but not snobby at all. Definitely worth a cab or Uber ride!

1  Thank jannandbob
Reviewed July 18, 2013

If you are looking for a cute place for breakfast/brunch where the food is also good, I definitely recommend Zazie. Service was great and there is a cute outside patio. Definitely highly recommended!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

During my SF stay I had dinner and brunch at Zazie. Dinner was tasty but brunch was amazing.

For dinner I had: Lamb Tagine- slowly braised lamb w/ tomatoes, eggplant, turmeric, cumin, saffron, almonds, & couscous $21

I really enjoyed the Anderson Valley Boont Amber Ale

My amazing brunch consisted of : La Mer Poached Eggs Served on an English muffin with our fabulous light lemon hollandaise, hand-picked dungeness crab, green onions, and haas avocados-$19. It comes with salad or home fries. Though I ordered the salad I got the fries which were yummy with whole pieces of roasted garlic.

The Metro a sparkling drink with lavender was refreshing and original-ordering it with brunch is a must.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Small and fun eatery. The food is by no means outstanding but it's a good spot for breakfast or a quick lunch - if you can find a table.