“Tasty combinations”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Boston
“Tasty combinations”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

A nice compact room with excellent attentive service. Smallish menu but everything on it showed flair and imagination. A vey enjoyable experience.

• Visited June 2012

San Francisco, California
“great”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

great food, they do not diliver but is is very fancy yet good

Visited December 2011
San Francisco, California
“Great place for date !!”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Food is always good :) I get the havana , steak bean and rice ! So yummy . I do like this place . My only problem is the waiter/ owner don't know how to pour a glass of wine !! He way under pours for the price . I have said some thing before and he doesn't care . 6.50 for 2.5 oz of wine in a large glass is not good . But over all wonderful place

Oakland, California
“Good food. Lovely restaurant.”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

For me, this restaurant is a "sure thing." I know that the food will interesting (great mix of Filipino, Thai, and western ingredients and styles. I also know that the venue is warm and inviting – suitable for either a date or dinner out with friends. The staff are knowledgeable about the dishes and are very patient with requests from finicky diners.

Parking is easy to find, but you may have to drive around the block a few times. The view from the restaurant is of a nice, busy, SF neighborhood.

• Visited September 2011
Dover, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Restaurant, Great Food”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

My friend and I arrived late in San Francisco on a Sunday evening, dropped off our belongings at the place we were staying in Noe Valley and headed down to Pomelo on Church St to grab some dinner (after being recommended by our SF host).

Despite being close to closing time, the restaurant owner welcomed us in and didn't make us feel rushed at all. The restaurant has a great menu with lots of fresh fish options (my favourite) but also a variety of other dishes such as chicken.

I was extremely pleased by the food, the service and the price. If it's not close to where you're staying, the MUNI J line drops you off right outside! Definitely worth the travel!

• Visited September 2011