“Good Sushi for the price. Nice to go on a date.”
Review of Sushi Bistro

Sushi Bistro
Ranked #814 of 5,922 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighborhood: The Richmond
Neighborhood: The Richmond
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I had the Caterpillar roll and the Dragon roll...they were booth good. The Unagi and Toro were VERY good. I had their Sake and was loving EVERYTHING after that. So..since i was a but under the Sake spell..I am refraining from giving this place a super high mark. But it is a nice atmospeher...low key and good location. I would reccomend it if you have to go on a date and want to try new things. it is nice change of pace.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

The tempura, rolls, and miso glazed fish at Sushi Bistro were just OK by my standards, I have had far better Japanese food at other restaurants before. However, the miso soup was warm and comforting on a cold night. My husband was the only one to order raw fish and got an upset stomach that night after eating here. It was very noisy and crowded on a Monday night and good for college kids or singles, but definitely too loud and busy for small children. Based on the food, we would not go back again.

1  Thank orchid_blossom
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 20, 2009

Great sushi spot in the Richmond with a "hip" atmosphere. Nice selection, reasonably priced, crazy portion size on the Albacore Tataki :o

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Francisco, California
Reviewed December 26, 2008

Incredible sushi, friendly service

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 25, 2008

Best sushi rolls I've ever had. Sauces so good that I didn't even bother with the wasabi/soy sauce. Attentive waitstaff. I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank suomynona