“Delicious and just the right size”
Review of Food Inc. Trattoria - CLOSED

Food Inc. Trattoria
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Pacific Heights
Cross street: Divisadero
New York City, New York
“Delicious and just the right size”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I met up with some friends at food inc. A quaint restaurant with a neighborhood feel.

I had a French onion soup and a merguez sandwich. Delicious, and just enough to leave me feeling satiated.

1 Thank Talal J

Los altos
“Best Sandwiches ever!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had the eggplant sandwich one day and the tuna the next day. I loved every bite. Very casual. Friendly waitress. Great Location. Feels very local and friendly.

Visited February 2014
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Wine Bar & Eatery in Pacific Heights”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Food Inc. Trattoria is one of Pacific Heights neighborhood gems! I usually go their for lunch for their delicious focaccia sandwiches or pastas, but recently I've rediscovered Food Inc. as a wine bar in the evenings! Great and reasonable selection of wines accompanied by delicious nibbles. My favorite spot in Pacific Heights!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jacob F
La Plata, Argentina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pasta dishes”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went there for our first meal in the city.
We went there because it was one two blocks away from the temporary apartment we rented.

I must say it was a really good food and the price was really reasonable.
My wife had a vegetarian lasagna, it was excellent and really generous portion.
I had the gnocchi, they were excellent!

The service was really good, too. I totally recommend go eating there.

Lamorlaye
“Very nice neighbourhood restaurant”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Staying and the neighbourhood and not wanting to go far for dinner after a day shopping, I tried the trattoria and so enjoyed my mea, that I came back after a full business day.
Relaxed atmosphere, good simple and tasty dishes, nice choice of wines, were all the things I needed at the time and found at this trattoria

• Visited October 2013