“Great breakfasts/brunch”

Ranked #1,412 of 5,826 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighborhood: Haight-Ashbury
Neighborhood: Haight-Ashbury
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I go back to Blue Front for breakfast each time I'm in San Francisco. Not only is it in a great location, the food is tasty and comes out fast, and is reasonably priced. There is a large selection of foods for vegetarian's too, and free WiFi to boot!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

One of the more reasonable places for lunch @ Haight Ashbury. Ordered and consumed in short order one the best steak and cheese wraps I've ever had. My wife had the Greek salad which she enjoyed.

The place does not have that "hippie vibe" you might expect for that neighborhood, but that's one reason we picked it and we were not disappointed.

Prices were reasonable by SF standards.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food was amazing -- my family ranged from super healthy lunch (me) to very decadent breakfast (kids) and a great range of beverages. We all loved our food, loved the local crowd, and honestly had a hard time choosing between all the great options. It's definitely a "new Haight" experience in that it's clean and the counter staff is knowledgeable and sober. Worked great for us on a warm day in SF.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Enjoyed this place, right in the middle of the Haight Ashbury neighbor hood. The food is middle eastern leaning but have some regular sandwiches and dishes for those not as adventurous. Very nice!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

On our first day in SF, we wandered down Haight and come across this little gem. The felafel wrap I had was scrumptious and carefully prepared- none of this namby pampby half filled wrap business with one side lettuce and the other half all the tasty fillings, it was delish and filling. My dad also really enjoyed his sandwhich and we found the service to be quite pleasant. The cafe itself seemed a bit dated but we knew it must have been good by the amount of locals that kept ducking in and out.