“Delicious Tapas”

Cha Cha Cha
Ranked #245 of 5,664 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Haight-Ashbury
Irvine, California
“Delicious Tapas”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Ordered too much but enjoyed every bit of it. Great sangria as well. Would recommend the beans and rice with sour cream and either of the quesadilla plates.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Sydney
“Looked interesting from outside... Bad !!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Bad food... really bad.
Service okay.
Ambience nice.
Price okay.
I will never come back...
I guess for the locals maybe okay as they look they can't afford any better.... This is a bad restaurant full stop. Nothing good about it.

• Visited September 2013
Kansas City
“:) Very good and authentic food at a decent $$ in Haight Ashbury”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Right in the middle of it all. What a great area and this small restaurant was a shot int eh dark that hit a bulls-eye. Had the fish fajita lunch and a local bear. Service was quick and attentive. Also looks like a jewel for night life as there was a second area with a bar but we never got to go back and try the night version. All on the second day of the Federal meltdown... :(

• Visited October 2013
NORTH VANCOUVER
“Incredible food!!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

So we walked from the Ferry Building up to Haight. Yes it was a long walk but if you wanna see SF, thisis a great way to do it. We asked a local a good place to eat when we did get to Haigt. He recmmended ChA Cha Cha, Peruvian food. Tapas.
Are we glad we asked.
The restuarant was a funky, happening place. The decor was warm and inviting. I had the Marinated wings in a guava chipotle chile glaze. I also had the meat loaf. The wings were the best I had ever had. I do not recall what my wife had but she loved her meal as well. I took a pic of my wings and put them on FaceBook. A friend asked if they were from Cha cha cha.... to funny as I did not post the restaurants name. You have to go here if you are in SF. There is another Cha cha cha in the Mission area.

Hope this helps.

• Visited July 2013
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great food and so tasty. Amazing sangria - left us with a bit of a buzz. We did this at the end of the Flower Power Walking Tour as it was recommended - and are so pleased we did it. Good service and a nie environment - amazing table cloths and decor. Go if you can

Visited September 2013