“Hidden Treasure”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: The Richmond
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Years ago (14 or so), a friend of mine showed me this place. Since them, I love to come there! Fun starts when I inter the doors...while you are waiting, you are offered a free glass of white wine...No reservation in this place...but worth of waiting. Food is wonderful (Seafood) and large portions...I always bring my friends there and no one was disappointed! Always fresh! Very small place and out of large streets...

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This restaurant is adorable and friendly. Whilst waiting for a table, the host provides complimentary white or red wine for all guests and somehow the short wait (with wine) is part of the charm of this restaurant. Once seated, all I can say is "Wow." The food is fabulous. The wine list is not extensive, but it was credible and tasty. But, did I mention that the food is fabulous! (Even the ice cream for dessert is great.) And, the price is extremely reasonable. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This place is a lovely for a quick and very tasty meal!

The sushi and poke were really tasty as were the sweet potatoe fries. The service was great too.

It's not somewhere for a long romantic meal but definitely somewhere for really good food!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Near to the impressive art museum called the Legion of Honor in Lincoln Park is a funky little neighborhood restaurant named the Pacific Cafe Known for its generous pouring of free white wine as you wait to be seated the seafood is fabulous Its not fancy but the staff is as excellent as their sourdough bread I had Petrole sole with capers and fresh sautéed mushrooms and have never had better

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I loved the Pacific Cafe - free wine while you wait, the most delicious meal and desserts. We literally just happened upon this restaurant while visiting San Fran in July and now it's a place we'll always come back to when we visit in the future - also a place we recommend to anyone else travelling to San Fran. You don't need to eat at the obvious touristy places, this is a real experience.