“What happened ? Sub par Chinese food!”
Review of Yummy Dim Sum

Yummy Dim Sum
Ranked #3,542 of 5,693 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Lake Tahoe (California), California
“What happened ? Sub par Chinese food!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

This establishment failed us today ! We've had so many Chinese cuisine and today's meal definitely disappointed us! The bill - almost $40 was not worth it for 3 dimsum baskets and 3 bowls of soup. The broth was so bland that we kept pouring soy sauce in it to bring out the taste - the won ton was not cooked all the way !
I have to say - service was friendly but not as accommodating as how you would think they would treat you!
Go to the bigger dimsum places if you're craving for dimsum!

Northeast
“It really is Yummy Dim Sum!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Came across this place by weaving through tons of people in Chinatown. They had the best baked pork buns ever at a great price $.50 / each. Their pineapple buns were a bit dry as it didn't have any filling. Shumai was yummy as well as their steamed pork buns. Will go back! The people behind the counter were very nice. Had a few tables and chairs. Lots of locals eating there too!

• Visited April 2014
Dallas
“A true China town jewel!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I used to travel to San Francisco a lot and made my way to Chinatown for a Dim Sum experience. I have been to this place three times now and will pronounce it my favorite place for an authentic Dim Sum experience!

Be prepared for a cool experience as you need to have your listening skills and adventure hat on when in line to order. You are asked what you'd like as you walk through a line and can hand pick your Shumai or dumplings or pot stickers. There are a ton of options including some really cool looking fish dishes. I found that two plates of Dim Sum ran me less than 10 dollars!!! Awesome value!!!