“Good Food, Great Price”

Cuisines: Korean
Neighborhood: Japantown
Neighborhood: Japantown
Reviewed July 28, 2015

Finally I found an all you can Korean BBQ for a good price in SF and it opens late too!Winner!!! Came here late, at around 10:30 and we waited for about 20-25 min. The place was packed even so late at night. Lots of big groups there.

The food was actually quite good, the beef brisket, marinated pork, spicy squid and beef intestine were great! The complimentary sides were good not a big variety , but the kimchi was great!

We had 3 waiters come to our table, one was a little rude and trying to rush us but the other two were great, always smiling and helping us. Thank God the rude one only passed by once. The other two were very friendly.

The price is the highlight of the evening $19.99 a person is a catch! The place definitely needs some serious ventilation renovation and some dusting behind the tv that's placed next to the staircase. The women's toilet needs a lot more attention though! It would have given it four stars even it was cleaner, because the food is good

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Tamara F
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed July 8, 2015

This place was great. I had never been to a Korean BBQ place and boy was I in for a treat. For $19.95 its all you can eat... You cook and grill all the meat right at your table. So come hungry

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed July 6, 2015

The cook-at-your-table Korean BBQ here was excellent, very tasty. It was hard to get a table, the place is pretty small so come early if you can. The restaurant itself could use a good cleaning, especially the carpet.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed June 9, 2015

This a great little Korean restaurant. Good, well marinated meat portions, great salads and my wife said the egg dish was to die for. Definitely tuned for the younger customer it offers a simple menu, loud music. television and a cue out the door. If you like Korean and are not shy then I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed April 26, 2015

My friend and I arrived here on a weekend night and the line was out the door. We spoke to the the guy seating everyone and he took our cell # and recommended a nice bar down the street for a cold beer while waiting for a table. We chose the more expensive option on the menu and the goodness began to flow from the kitchen to our table. My friend and I are both chefs so we require very little attention other than keeping the grill covered with meat/seafood and the beer glasses full...we were in heaven!!! The hot egg side dish was awesome and all of the side salads and kimchi had nice flavors. Our waiter was super friendly and kept the table full and a fresh grill was never far away. We ended up here again the following night and had a great time again!!!

Date of visit: April 2015

Been to YakiniQ BBQ? Share your experiences!