“Basic but ok Thai restaurant”
Review of Bangkok Best - CLOSED

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Neighborhood: Financial District
Neighborhood: Financial District
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We ended up trying Bangkok Best as the other places we wanted to go were full. Basic decor. We were a bit reassured by the presence of several asian looking customers which is usually a good indicator of the food quality. Good service and large portions of food.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

The food was not great. I do not know if maybe i ordered something bad but it didnt taste right. The meat tasted very strange like it was cat or dog meat instead of pork. I hated the place!!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Went there as a last resort and due to wife's penchant for Thai food.

Food was standard fare, reasonably priced and presented plainly. I suppose the decor suggested that it wasn't going to be anything else.

I was a bit concerned well the kitchen staff wheeled a trash krt through the restaurant to put it out on the street.

1  Thank JohnFxx
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Great Thai food very reasonably priced in a nice location. If you would like a glass of wine, they had that too. Never too busy and always friendly. I go every time I am in San Fran.

Reviewed December 2, 2011

OK it is not a top Thai SF restaurant. We went there just before closing after walking around all day. I thought it was good and my family thought it was the best. We are not from SF so good Thai (any Thai) is a real treat. The staff was attentive and pleasant. If you are staying nearby I wouldn't hesitate to hop on down there for a bite. Hey, it is better than McDonalds : )