“Best food in San Francisco!!!!”
Review of Pork Store Cafe

Pork Store Cafe
Ranked #1,018 of 5,769 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Mission District
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This restaurant is so so so so great!!!!! the best food in town!!!! for sure!!! it is really great decorated and the lights are beautiful, the services is amazing, specially Joselyn, she is the kind of girl that will make you laugh so quick. The food is really great, specially the hummus, I honestly had an orgasm eating it, it almost makes me cry of happiness... the prices are not high at all and as I say the services is wonderful!... Can't wait to be back soon, it was the best surprise I had of San Francisco... thanks God this place is on Earth!!!! Here is some useful information: 3122 16th St @ Valencia St, San Francisco, CA 94103. Phone: (415) 626-5523

There are newer reviews for Pork Store Cafe

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have been going to the Pork Store since 1980, when I mived to San Francisco. I now live in Portland, OR, bue each time I vieis the City, I go here. I have the vege omlette with jack cheese and diced ham. It comes with hash browns, which I get done extra crispy. They also make these wonderful home made biscuits. Ohhhh. If you have a big appetite, eat here. You will be full, and plesantly so.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I found this place in restaurant.com, took the family for dinner. Friday 6pm, we were the only ones in the restaurant, some people were at the bar next room. Ordered some Moroccan samplers and a Fatoosh salad for appetizers, excellent! For entrees each one of us ordered a different kabob: prawns, shish, and morac combo, all of them outstanding!

I rate this place much higher that the popular Mediterranee, same cuisine, but much better. We were so surprised that the place was so empty... go figure!

1  Thank ManoloFL
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My sister lives in SFO and took me here. WE LOVED IT!! It's a funky little place we had the eggs benedicts and mimosas!! Will go back when I return for a visit!!!

Reviewed February 24, 2011

Don't do it. The omlet was overbooked and bland, the biscuit was, well, not a biscuit...more of a dinne roll. The grits were watery and flavorless. Bad news.