“Perfect Breakfast”

Cuisines: French
Neighborhood: The Castro
Neighborhood: The Castro
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were in too Minds as to where to have breakfast so we settled on the closest place to our apartment. CREPEVINE on Church Street, we were not disappointed. We ordered 2 Americano Breakfasts and 2 Grande Cappuccinos, sat outside in the morning sun and had a great meal. We ended up having breakfast there an additional 3 days of the six that we were in San Francisco.
The Omelette's were also very tasty, as well as the juices that are served fresh!!

There are newer reviews for Crepevine

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Friendly people, great food. I've seen few nearby places during our stay, but this one I found as best.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Gluten free crepes?!
Thank you Jesus and the innovative chefs behind the counter at CrepeVine. I finally enjoyed a meal out without fearing contamination and tummy aches.

The place was CROWDED. 45 degrees and people are sitting outside around fireplaces to enjoy breakfast at this Subway style creperie. I loved it. My crepe was stuffed full of havarti, smoked salmon, onions, spinach with a huge pile of rosemary potatoes on the side.

They were quick with service and the quality was great for the cost. I would love to find a way for one of these to move into my town.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went looking for one of the top 5 diners last night in Castro and ended up stumbling across Crepevine on Church St. which was busier so we plumped for there. At end of F line tram from FWharf, foo was amazing, salad choices great, portions 'well American' and prices really good...great place to eat cheaply and really authentic, off the tourist trail. Would def recommend!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

If you like crepes, you will probably love this place as much as i do. A trip home is not complete for me without at least one meal here. The crepes themselves are very wide and very thin, perfectly cooked with a a nice crispness at the edges. The fillings are extremely generous and high quality, with very fresh lightly cooked veggies and first rate cheeses. The creamy feta is particularly tasty. You don't have to choose between the very good green salad and the home fried potatoes because yo get both. This is one substantial meal. I ate there last right after a 10 mile hike up and down hills and it was just what I needed. But here's what I like absolutely best. I asked, as i often do, for a substitution for one of the ingredients in the crepe and the server's answer was, as always, "of course." No extra charge, either, although I subbed sauteed mushrooms for onion. This is how to treat customers to keep us coming back year after year!