“Delicious Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We (2 adults, 2 teens) tried going on a Sunday night and it was over 1 hr wait. Next night we went back and the host remembered us and told us to wait a few mins a 4 top was opening soon. I'm so glad we went back....the sushi was fresh and delicious! We had the crunchy sushi and it was so good we ordered another one. We also had the California, Spider and some tuna. We also had the chicken teriyaki to share and it was very good. It's small and the wait staff never seems to stop. We never had an empty water glass and she always asked of we needed anything. We didn't know they accepted reservations but I would recommend them or be prepared to wait. It's well wor he wait.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We had an 830pm reservation and when we got there the place was packed you couldn't even enter the restaurant. They were behind and we had to wait probably at least another 20-30 min before we were seated. Overall the food was excellent very fresh. Miso soup was good as was California roll. Didn't care for the salad though. Chicken teriyaki was really good. Sushi sampler as well was good. Restaurant was packed. Staff was friendly. Would recommend if you're looking for Japanese food.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We came to dinner here when visiting San Francisco on a Sunday night and it was mobbed. My husband had been previously mid week. The wait was very long.
The sushi was very fresh and the cooked food was delicious as well. Once seated our table was great as was our waiter. We really enjoyed our dinner and would return just with a reservation!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had heard this place highly recommended by the hotel concierge, so we were looking forward to going with a colleague of my husband and her husband. Right off the bat, I smelled urine in the place we were sitting, although this did not seem to bother the others. The waitress did not bring spoons for our soup. I just drank mine, but I noticed she had brought spoons for other tables. The miso soup was delicious, and I liked the variety in my lunch box. My husband said the teriyaki was fine, nothing special. Our friends enjoyed their spider rolls.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Terrific sushi and a very good service ! Try the Poppo Yaki as an appetizer. The prices are fair. Highly recommended !

1  Thank jema13