“Very Good Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Good sushi, will definitely do it again. We went on a Sunday at 5:30pm and got the last available table. It gets very busy, so be patient for food.

We loved the Shrimp Tempura and Green Tea with brown rice taste, kept us nice in warm in the chilly San Francisco area.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was the place to go if you love sushi. I've never had it so fresh and such good quality. The restaurant is crowded (for good reason) and a little noisy...but worth it. Great Saki too. I wish Sanraku was closer to my home:-)

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We had an outstanding dinner in Sanraku late yesterday evening. The salad was a fresh way to start. The tempura udon, one of my comfort entrees, was perfectly executed. We also ordered rolls and a teriyaki salmon that was great. The service was great, with the waiters and waitress being very friendly. I strongly recommend this place for sushi lovers.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I was staying at the 'Joie de vivre' hotel nearby and went to that restaurant 3 times !
As I was on my own, I've only went for a take away. And really enjoyed the food.
I'm not an expert in Japanese food. But wasn't sick the next day, which is a really good sign.
Each time I went, the restaurant was packed and seemed to be a popular place to go.
The staff was friendly and the wait to get the food was reasonable.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

From tofu and veggies to well made sushi, this is a great place to drop in for a meal.
Staff is friendly and efficient. The sake was served in the traditional manner -- running over into the lacquer box.