“Super fun evening!”
Review of AsiaSF

AsiaSF
Reserve with OpenTable
AsiaSF is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #652 of 5,693 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: SoMa
Cross street: Howard
Transit: Muni or Bart: You can take BART or MUNI to AsiaSF by getting off at Civic Center Station. Walk up Market Street to 9th Street, turn left and walk 2 blocks to Howard Street. The restaurant is on the corner of 9th and Howard. Or - You can take the F Line classic streetcars up Market Street and get off at 9th Street. Then walk 2 blocks south on 9th
London
“Super fun evening!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Really fun experience! We wanted to do something different during our stay in San Francisco and this really was! The show was great and the food also which is quite unusual! I would say that the show is pretty tame, I was worried that it might be a little too much but it wasn't at all! Just note that being seated in the 'front row' means that you will be seated at the bar which is not what we expected when we booked 'a table'. But in the end it didn't matter and having a quick service from a barman is a big plus;)

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Nice show! ”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Had a great evening with good food! The girls were amazing we couldn't even see they uszd to be boys. Great coctails and a free shot!

Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Man o' man - literally”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Man o Man, literally, haha. I don't want to spoil anything; however I was in from out of town and brought to this place. I was told it was your typical restaurant with a limited menu. Had I been given the run down, I don't know if we would have made it out. My friends told me it was a must, and when I got there..... Wait and see.

Amazing time and good laughs! The owner is a great person; he walks around and makes sure everyone is enjoying themselves. Everything on the menu was incredible (Asian-California style cooking of course), and the show was a show of a life time! I'm a straight guy and this place is a must go for anyone visiting the area; locals I'd be shocked if you haven't been.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprises abound!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

While visiting San Francisco with a group of 11 friends for my 50th birthday, an acquaintance suggested Asia SF as an option for dinner. What a fabulous evening! They were easily able to accommodate a large party on short notice, and the "girls" were complete pros at assessing everyone's comfort level and giving just the right amount of attention to each member of the party. The biggest surprise was the quality of the food--it was amazing! I've been to similar type "dinner shows" before, where the emphasis was obviously on the entertainment, with the food being somewhat of an afterthought--that is definitely NOT the case here! Since we were a large party, we chose from the fixed price menus that were served "family-style", and everything was delicious. All in all, I couldn't have chosen a better place to celebrate, and would highly recommend Asia SF to anyone who wants great food with a unique entertainment experience.

• Visited August 2013
Jackson, Michigan
“Fun, different, exciting, good food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

If you are looking for something different for your weekend dinner - this is the place to go. The staff and owner were all friendly, the food was very good (small portions) and the show was really exciting. There is a high energy vibe here and a fun crowd. Hit the nightclub downstairs if you want to extend your night.

• Visited August 2013