“Fun and Tasty”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Mission District
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The atmosphere was great, Sangria was great, the food was tasty! The Cajan Shrimp was amazing - dipping the bread in the sauce was so nice - almost a meal in its self. The server was very pleasant. It was a Sunday and kinda quiet- that worked for us.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Cha Cha Cha's has the best cajun Shrimp ever!! Love it here. The atmosphere was fantastic. Good music was playing. I went here for a late night date with my love. I always go here when I am in the area. And I always recommend people I know to come eat here.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Whenever I'm in the bay area I make it a point to have dinner at the Cha Cha Cha. The Chicken Paillard with Mustard Sauce is to die for. This was my first time at the Mission street location and I must say I prefer the Haight street. However, even as I write this 700 miles away I want to go back.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Not impressed - there is no need to combine Spanish tapas with Mexican cuisine. I really wished I liked it but after experiencing Spain, the food did not do any justice to Spanish food.

Good Sangria though..25 bucks for pitcher-- a bit overpriced.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We ate here after a weekend wine tasting and eating rich foods in Napa Four of us shared 3 tapas and the ceviche "salad," They were just the right amount of food for us and awere very tasty to say the least. This is probably one of the best values in San Francisco. The place is very casual with the feel of an old neighborhood bar. The have a big selection of draft beers.