“Great food but order it medium!”

Osha Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1,984 of 5,645 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Mission District
Eugene, Oregon
“Great food but order it medium!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Visiting my friend in SFO we ordered food delivered. The Tom Yum soup was outstanding. We were glad we ordered it "medium" and not "hot" because it was spicy! Likewise the green papaya salad; very spicy at "medium" but oh so tasty. The green lime salmon was also delightful. We were disappointed in the ahi tuna-- compared to everything else it was bland--but good quality fish and nicely cooked. The food was delivered in a timely manner, well packaged and in good condition. I confess: we gorged ourselves!

• Visited February 2013

• Korean first
Pacifica, California, United States
“Good food at fair prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Quality is good, but flexibility is great. I asked for a special dish and they made it for me. Pleasant surrounding.

Visited December 2012
London
“Good food but limited veggie options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

Went to Osha with my 5 yr old daughter and the wife. They're both vegetarians and I'm a pescatarian.
I was fine with the food but my daughter being a bit fussy, we struggled to find something she could eat and there was no kid's menu. In the end we settled for some spring rolls, veg fried rice etc for her.
Service was pretty good and the food portions huge.
Overall would be a good experience for non-veg adults but not quite so good for veggies or kids.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Baij_Patel
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

We were in SF and wanted to try Thai. This restaurant was close to our Hotel on 2nd ST. I had one dish and my spuse ordered a different. Of course we shared and both were excellent taste and quality. The prices were very reasonable also. The service was friendly and prompt, even though they were very busy. You could tell it was very well run.

• Visited November 2011
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Recommend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

Wanted to find a Thai place in Mission and found this place on trip advisor. We called and made reservations and got in right away when we arrived. Atmosphere was nice and server was beyond amazing. She was so sweet and attentive. Food was what I expected and tasty. Wine list was better than expected with good prices. I was happy with this find, thanks trip advisor.

• Visited October 2011