“Dinner at Cafe Tiramisu”
Review of Cafe Tiramisu

Cafe Tiramisu
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Tiramisu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #571 of 5,826 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Financial District
Cross street: Kearny and Bush
Transit: Montgomery Bart Station (Montgomery St & Market St), Muni, Cablecar on California Street. Walking distance from many hotels.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Italian Restaurant located in a alley in downtown San Francisco. Many other similar type restaurants share the same alley. Casual and friendly establishment. Expansive menu. Our food was very good. Service prompt. Much of the seating is outdoors ( with heaters if needed) We enjoyed our meal and were quite comfortable at this dining facility. I would recommend a vist for a relaxing meal.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We arrived for dinner without a reservation and were warmly greeted at the door. The menu was innovative and intriguing. We shared the Grilled Octopus over avocado, heart of palm, celery & salmoriglio. Very yummy. For our mains, I had the Basil Pappardelle with wild boar Bolognese, mushrooms and pecorino, which I enjoyed thoroughly. Although my wife is not a risotto girl, at the request of our server (who was EXCELLENT), she decided to try the Asparagus and Crab Risotto with seared ahi tuna, crab bisque & lemon oil. I think she is a risotto girl now. We both thoroughly enjoyed our dinner, and highly recommend Café Tiramisu.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

You can tell a great Italian restaurant by the quality of their sauce. These folks have it nailed!

Small restaurant space wise, but the outdoor tables were really nice on a warm night like today.

The menu is quite complete, with several daily specials. I had the gnocchi, with a calamari sauce - wow, outstanding!

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

This place have outside seats as others in the alley.
The food was very good but the service was slow..
The girl that works as host was great and friendly.. But unfortunately there was only two waiters for the whole restaurant..
I had to beg to be serviced.. Was around 7:30 PM.. And the restaurant was not full..

Not sure if i will return.. Even the hosts was great as well the food.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The concierge at our hotel recommended we check out the trendy restaurants on Belden Place, so we did. We were fortunate that we chose Cafe Tiramisu, because we ended up feeling like we were back in Rome at our favorite cafe in Trastevere! The food was delicious,and the price reasonable. My asparagus risotto with prawns was outstanding, and the "bombolini" desert was the best we have ever had (and trust me, my husband is a connoisseur:))....But best of all was the great service, warm and friendly atmosphere. Giuseppe and his nephew waited on us (his nephew is from the Amalfi coast region). We were grateful for the complementary Lemoncello and Giuseppe chasing us down the block after dinner with the umbrella we left under the table! A delightful evening.

1  Thank DrSusan47