“Authentic Italian!”
Review of Cafe Tiramisu

Cafe Tiramisu
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Tiramisu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #433 of 5,857 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Financial District
Cross street: Kearny and Bush
Transit: Montgomery Bart Station (Montgomery St & Market St), Muni, Cablecar on California Street. Walking distance from many hotels.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Food was delicious! Pasta was all homemade, as were the sauces. I had linguini with clams that was incredible! Service was great! Small restaurant with outdoor seating, if weather permits. Definite European flair! Recommend!!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

my concierge reccommended the place for great desserts! I made the mistake to tell the hostess we only wanted dessert. She said she cannot seat us?! She checked with the manager who backed her up... I found it unacceptable when a restaurant had about 6 tables out of 12 open outside to leave money on the table. I wonder if we just get set and then just order dessert would they have made us leave???
How I calculate my scenario: 1 (or 2) dessert + 2 glasses of wine equals ~$30 (input: slice the cake, pour 2 glasses, serve 1 table that is taken up for 30 minutes) the profit is minimum 50% with almost no overhead... Bad business strategy Period!

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon cafe tiramisu by chance and were very impressed! The pasta was delicious, hot and fresh and came out so fast! The staff were very friendly and attentive - a gem.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

wife and I were both served the wrong dish. We didn't really realize it until we had each taken a few bites. Funny thing, we didn't mind as both were excellent. Waiter picked up the wrong order, very apologetic and comped us with a good appertif. Enjoyed our time giving the waiter a hard time. Sometimes the best things are accidental. Guess we'll have to go back now!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had eaten here a few years ago and loved it and was really looking forward to returning. We were not disappointed. We had a late lunch (early dinner for East Coasters) during the week. We were able to sit outside and enjoy the atmosphere while the heaters kept us warm. We had the mozzarella appetizer, not to be missed, was gone in seconds, and followed with the bolognese and the gnocchi which were both excellent! The wine list was a little unusual, didn't recognize many of the wines but the pinot our waiter recommended was very good and reasonably priced. Can't wait to return in a few more years!