“Return trip did not disappoint!”
Review of Cafe Tiramisu

Cafe Tiramisu
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Tiramisu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #559 of 5,777 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Financial District
Cross street: Kearny and Bush
Transit: Montgomery Bart Station (Montgomery St & Market St), Muni, Cablecar on California Street. Walking distance from many hotels.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had eaten here a few years ago and loved it and was really looking forward to returning. We were not disappointed. We had a late lunch (early dinner for East Coasters) during the week. We were able to sit outside and enjoy the atmosphere while the heaters kept us warm. We had the mozzarella appetizer, not to be missed, was gone in seconds, and followed with the bolognese and the gnocchi which were both excellent! The wine list was a little unusual, didn't recognize many of the wines but the pinot our waiter recommended was very good and reasonably priced. Can't wait to return in a few more years!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Tiramisu

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Cafe Tiramisu had Italian wait staff and great food. I had a beet carpaccio with walnuts and Belgian Endive salad, which was really good and the ricotta gnocchi with fennel sausage was delicious. I was ready for dessert soon after and because I was going on my trip to Italy in a couple of weeks and I wanted to compare the tiramisu. It was good, but half of it was frozen and I was so disappointed, for I had tiramisu in Italy and it was truly perfect. Everything else at the restaurant was authentic, just that the name implied a really good tiramisu and we didn't have the best of the dessert.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Don't want to go to North Beach? Then go here! I've been to Plouf before and LOVE it but it's a tad on the expensive side. But I just love Belden alley - reminds me of Europe. A friend and I were in San Francisco last weekend celebrating her birthday and I thought we'd try something different. Was charmed to come in by the Italian hostess, charmed by the waiter and really just charmed by the whole experience. The food was FANTASTIC as well. I'll be back!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Was recommended this place by the Concierge at Grand Hyatt since we wanted to get to an Italian which was walking distance. This place is authentic, busy and the food was really nice. The penne arrabiatta with prawns was yummy! Off course the Tiramisu was to die for! Quite pricey but thats what it is in down town San Fran..... Worth a visit.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Found this little place when walking around the Financial District. We had a group of 6 and couldn't really decide. I wasn't big on this place since I can eat Italian in other cities. Ended up stopping here. Got the seabass, hubby got the bolognese. Gotta say it was wonderful. Fresh, fresh, fresh! You can tell each dish is prepared by chefs who know what they are doing. Good wine as well. Would eat here again.