“Great Pizza”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Mission District
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Cool little shop - they grow just about all their produce (including their wine grapes) themselves! The pizza was wonderful. We ordered a squash, chard and sausage pizza - the crust was perfectly chewy with just the right amount of char from the oven. Wait staff was pretty slow and could be a bit friendlier, but otherwise a great place.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Very fresh organic pizza! Friendly staff, and nice laid back atmosphere! Unfortunately they are closed Sunday and Monday.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Pauline's makes good American style pizza and they have a nice wine bar in the back of the restaurant. It's child friendly, and they even have crayons at your table, so kids can draw all over the table cloth made of paper.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Stopped here after a full day of walking and shopping. I wish I was more hungry than I was b/c it smelled delicious! However we ordered 2 pizzas too split and they were both fantastic. The place has an upstairs and downstairs and is a little more fancy than what you would expect from a pizza joint - and I was okay with that! It is a little overpriced, but the food and service was good. Only complaint was a customer leaving the restaurant as I was waiting for a table. I didn't notice her behind me and she basically went into a hissy fit that I didn't move for her. Not sure if this is common in these neck of the woods, but if it happened again, it would make me not go back there.
Also try the wine - I think it was their own or was locally made - the sever suggested a variety that I didn't know and it was lovely!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I live next door. I've tried all their regular pizzas and they are just ok. Avoid the salads- they taste like lawn clippings, dressed in little more than olive oil.

1  Thank ChuckWilliamson