“fun times”

Marrakech Moroccan Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Marrakech Moroccan Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,272 of 6,304 Restaurants in San Francisco
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Marrakech is an exotic Moroccan restaurant in San Francisco that has been highly acclaimed by the critics who have praised the fine cuisine, considerate service, and the authentic Moroccan atmosphere. Truly, the Marrakech is Moroccan dining without compromise. Marrakech further embellishes excellence with live music with world-class belly dancers throughout your dining experience. Marrakech has been a traditional visit for dignitaries, celebrities, and distinguished gourmands for over 30 years.The Marrakech is one of the first original Moroccan restaurants in California. The restaurant is furnished with cozy low couches and large decorative ornate pillows. The rooms are softened by tapestries coving the walls and ceilings. The decor creates an atmosphere of comfort and leisure. The meal is a 5 course feast servered with home baked bread. It is more than just a meal, it is a unique dining experience.Your full meal at Marrakech includes delicious Maghreb Salad, Harira (lentil soup), Bastilla (an amazing pastry-like dish, vegetarian or chicken), and your choice of exquisite Moroccan entrees, freshly brewed sweetened mint tea, and baklawa (Moroccan pastry). Your Moroccan meal is best eaten Moroccan style-using delicious, freshly baked bread as the ideal all purpose eating utensil. To enhance your meal, we offer a wide selection of imported and domestic wine and beer, as well as a full bar with a variety of specialty drinks.Dining at the Marrakech is truly a rich experience to be treasured for years to come!
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Ended up being here 2 hours with lots of food. Menu was pretty nice, and dancing ladies add to the ambiance.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed July 14, 2018

We enjoyed some food here prior to the magic show and really enjoyed the food and drink service. The service was fast and very friendly. The hummus plate and eggplant dish were delicious. The themes cocktails were also a lot of fun.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I went there to smoke hookah. Waited for 30 minutes without being taken care of! I had to get up and stop the waitress myself and tell him what I wanted! Waited another 30 minutes for my hookah! (It literally takes 5 minutes to prepare)

After I got my hookah. The only waiter there didn't come and check on me even once.. not to see how I was doing, not to change the charcoal! I had to get up and look for him and ask him for a drink, I never got my drink.

And the place was completely empty at the time. I was literally the only customer.. and I had an extremely bad experience. I even had to look for him to pay the bill!

The hookah itself was pretty good though..

And oh, there was no belly dancers at all..

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I took my friends to this place and promised delicious food and belly dancer but it was not anything like what I remembered it 6 years ago. The food was average at best and not belly dancer showed up-as was promised! The place needs a face lift,a new chef and new management.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Delicious Moroccan food and very friendly atmosphere. Bellydancer made the visit even more joyful. Great work for the first Moroccan restaurant in SF!

Date of visit: May 2018