“Get in my mouth!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Mission District
“Get in my mouth!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I ordered the Huevos Divorciados - two large fried eggs with chile verde & chile Colorado..... More please!! I must have looked like a pig as I thrust the fork filled with yummy goodness into my mouth over and over.... Yes people it was that amazing!! I can not wait to go back and explore the menu and eat my way through it! Hands down the best authentic Mexican food I have ever had!!

Visited July 2013

Oslo, Norge
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place was very low scale but authentic mexican, and teh food was no less than fantastic. Be sure to stop by here!

Visited June 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Incredible, authentic Mexican!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went here for lunch on a Thursday. It was just crowded enough with what appeared to be regulars and some tables there on business lunches. The right crowd proving this place was great. The decor was awesome making the atmosphere festive. Mexican art filled the walls and flag banners across the ceiling make the restaurant very warm and inviting. The service was fast and friendly. We had a couple of waitresses both very friendly and gave us the honest size of their HUGE burritos. There are 3 different sizes making you think small, medium, and large but we were told all are the same size just different fillings. The chips were obviously homemade and fresh as was the salsa. My husband had the paquito burrito with chicken which again was not small. He raved about it but could only finish half. I had the chicken flautas and cheese enchilada lunch plate with rice and pinto beans. The meal came with guacamole which was amazing and sour cream for only 7.95 it was a steal!!! Mexican food is my favorite and in the U.S. I can honestly say this was probably the best Mexican I have had. I highly recommend this restaurant. There was alsoa Mariach band that came in to play a few songs which was so fun and surprising for lunch. They had a younger girl in the band and she sang her heart out. hope you are kucky enough to hear the. Enjoy!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank AnnLiz30
Miami, Florida
“Excellent authentic food and micheladas”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The place is absolutely great. The service was great, the food delicious, and even the entire interior was very authentic. Prices are (for San Francisco) good, too. The portions are big, you can easily share 2 entrees between 3 people. The micheladas are fantastic. I recommend this place 100%

Visited June 2013
Oakland, California, United States
“All around great”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This is my husbands favorite place for breakfast. No frills. Just great food. Nice staff - family run. Would eat here weekly if we could!!

• Visited June 2013