“Not Worth The Hype”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Mission District
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I have had better burritos from chain restaurants, my husband and I agreed it was only worth a 6 out of 10. We watched the Man Vs Food video clip and expected more

1  Thank lauragulliver

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Ended up here after watching man v food. That Adam fellow understands good food and the burritos at the Taqueria La Cumbre were brilliant. Really worth trying. Unpretentious, casual, delicious.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Don't expect much from the decor or the curb appeal, but don't be fooled; you'll get a great meal!

The burritos were huge and the meat was very well seasoned! The menu is extensive. They will put together pretty much anything for you and be very happy to do so.

The one thing I didn't care for was the guacamole. Theirs is over processed for my taste. I prefer the fresh, chunky kind.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Anyone that likes a good burrito without breaking the bank, this is the place for you. It's quick, delicious food, and I always recommend the Horchata to drink.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I had burritos here on a recent weeknight. The burritos themselves were excellent but the salsas were nothing special. Chips and guacamole were good. Very casual.