“Very convenient”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Union Square
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent,popular Pizzeria serving local population around Union Square. Can't book and popularity supported by early evening queues out of main tourist season.
Beware that the large pizza is almost sufficient for 4 people!
Friendly and efficient service in the night we visited

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,456)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my colleague came here three times during our one week stay. We just loved the pizza! Good value for money! Just a caution: A large pizza is LARGE!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this pizzeria!!!!!

You are strolling through the city and feeling quite hungry but don’t want to go somewhere pretentious... If this is you, and you like pizza etc, then go here! Between four people we had one large salad and one large pizza. The salad was honestly soooo tasty as was the pizza! Okay, it’s perfect to my taste but some people may not find the crust thin enough. We didn’t try pasta dishes so I cannot comment on those. Anyway, the service here is great. They are quick and polite. Prices are not bad if you share a pizza.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

While the restaurant is small and does a roaring take-away trade we were seated at once. Cristiano, our waiter, explained he was a Brazilian not an Italian, but that he loved Italian food.

My partner has always been a fan of garlic mushrooms and these mushrooms were sautéed in garlic to such an extent that chunks of garlic were visible in the dish. My partner said that the mushrooms were delicious.

I've had ravioli many times before, this filled pasta is popular all over the world, but this was the first time I had seen ravioli fried. Apparently, it is an American adaption of the Italian dish, and a pleasant adaption it is. The marinara dipping sauce was rich with peppery tomato and the ravioli when dipped in oozed with cheese and soaked up the tomato sauce. I had the sense to cut the ravioli, as the cheese inside was piping hot and needed to cool a little before dipping into the sauce.

Instead of one of the pre-selected pizzas, My partner opted for a simple pizza with pepperoni and onion. He was delighted when it came and loved the crispness of the traditional thin crust on which it was served.

As I often do when eating in an Italian pizzeria, I opted for the Calzone, this stuffed pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, salami, ricotta and mozzarella cheese was a wonderful combination of crispy crust, oozing meat and delicious cheese. Yummy indeed.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

The place to sit in was small, however, as there weren't many people it was nice. Pizza we had was very delicious and we really enjoyed it. However, staff wasn't very organised. No one came to check if we need anything and it took time to pay.