“VARIETY OF FOOD SELECTIONS”
Review of Marnee Thai

Marnee Thai
Ranked #1,462 of 5,777 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Sunset
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I'd been to a lot of Thai Restaurants, but this is one small restaurant where my family enjoyed the food we ordered. Authentic Thai food and price is reasonable. Clean surrounding and friendly servers.

There are newer reviews for Marnee Thai

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My wife and I went there for lunch on a weekday, and had a very good time. The food was very good. According to my wife, who has been to Thailand, the taste resembled the authentic cosine.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stopped in for lunch on a weekday - we're from out of town, and stumbled upon they place. The food was wonderful, the staff friendly, and it was a good value! I would recommend this place anytime!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Food is excellent. Service was very good. Cost was reasonable. Reservations are a must. Street parking only so be prepared to search out a space. Had the Pad Thai which was well balanced; the yellow curry which was good; the green papaya salad which had a nice jalapeno flavor with a nice bit of heat to it; and spicy chicken wings (seriously!). Everything was very, very good.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We just had a great experience. Really good food, good selection, very responsive staff. A fair value too.