“Cozy place to catch a healthy meal - family friendly”
Review of Park Chow

Park Chow
Ranked #499 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sunset
Description: At Park Chow we support our neighbors and local farms by offering fresh, organic, healthy ingredients. Our chicken is organic free-range, our beef is natural & organic and our seafood is sustainably caught & delivered fresh. All our desserts are made fresh daily in our Lafayette location and fresh juices are pressed to order. This commitment to quality has put us on San Francisco Chronicle's list of the Top 100 Restaurants in the Bay Area nine years in a row.
Greendale
“Cozy place to catch a healthy meal - family friendly”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is a family-friendly place to enjoy a healthy leisurely meal. A welcome alternative to the mostly jam-packed restaurants around 9th & Irving. I was impressed by the restaurant's goal stated on the menu: to provide a civil food system that is good, clean, organic, and fair. The food quality was good - my daughter's mac & cheese appeared wholesome, and came with a generous helping of fresh broccoli. My own pizza was loaded with veges while light on the cheese (not greasy) and on whole grain bread. The environment was cozy and you could even sit outdoors with a pet.

• Visited April 2013
Chow R, General Manager at Park Chow, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Hi Judy,

Thank you so much for your rating. We're happy to hear you enjoyed our family-friendly atmosphere and healthy food. We look forward to seeing you and your daughter again soon.

Take care,
Israel Berdougo, General Manager

• Korean first
So Calif
“Late Night Meal”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Wanted a lte night meal after arriving in SFO after 9pm. Found Park Chow through another review site. Parking on 9th Ave wasn't a problem on a Friday night. Our party of 4 had Linguine w/clams, Fusiilli with marinara; Smiling Noodles, and Goat Cheese with Walnut toast. Everything was very tasty. The good thing was they have medium portion with was just the right size for the time of night. Service and ambiance were both very good. Pricing for the Linguine was about $12 everything else was less. I wish there were places like this in So Calif. I would recommend and return.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank highloyo
Sacramento, California
“Nice little neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Nice neighborhood restaurant if you want casual fare. There are always fresh pies here. The food is tasty, although I had remembered it being even better a few years ago. I've been there for brunch, lunch and dinner... and although it is someplace I will return to, it isn't really a place that I crave.

• Visited September 2012
San Francisco, California
“good neighborhood spot”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Park Chow is still a good neighborhood spot but quality decreased over the last two years - we seak food and service. I have been going there for over ten years but it is no longer my first choice in the neighborhood. Prices are still fair considering other places, food is generally good and fresh (used to be excellent), service is kind of hectic.

• Visited December 2012
San Francisco
“Total package”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The thing about Park Chow and Chow on Church Street is that it's really a no brainier. I have eaten there over twenty times and the service is so friendly, the food is so good, and the prices so fair, that its hard to move on. San Francisco can be such a rip-off, and the restaurants so pretentious that after dinner you just wanna say, "really?" They often are such let downs. At Chow, you feel good when you leave. The server leaves a smile on your face, the food leaves your tummy happy, and your wallet doesn't ache. I love these restaurants!

Chow R, Israel Berdougo, General Manager at Park Chow, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thanks for the stars! I'm beyond pleased to hear that you've always had a great experience dining with us, and look forward to sharing your kind words with the rest of our team. So I have to ask, what's your favorite thing on the menu? We hope to serve you again soon!

Take care,