“No Fuzz in Fuzio”

Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Financial District
Neighborhood: Financial District
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The most accommodating server!!
A very reasonable Resto. I went with family,old family friends, and to celebrate my mother's birthday.
We had Italian sausage & peppers pizza, calamares pasta, chicken Marsala, fire pork fusili, and a pomodoro pasta....with wine and strawberry lemonade drinks.
Comfortable ambiance...

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is my go-to place whenever I want some pasta for lunch, because there are unfortunately no really good Italian places in the financial district unless you want to go pricey.

However, it's not your classic Italian place, in terms of having spaghetti carbonara and other classics, but it's good enough.

The only thing is, their prices have increased over the years to the point where it's not as good value as it used to be.

But, I'll still go back because of the lack of other options, so I guess I'm "stuck" ;-)

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a pasta, Asian Fusion restaurant so a little confusing as to what it wants to be. The location is convenient if you're going to the movies, as it's just across from the 1 Embarcadero theater. It's a bit tricky to find if you don't know where you're going - third floor of the center. The ambiance is nice, as there are outdoor areas with plantings. I had an Asian chicken salad; the price was reasonable but I found it to be nothing special and the chicken was very average. My husband's pasta was not thoroughly drained, a pet peeve of his, and he was underwhelmed with his entree. We did try the desserts and at $4.95 they were fairly priced, LARGE and very good!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were really disappointed in this restaurant as it was recommended by our hotel. We were happy with the service and some of the food but I found a chicken bone piece the size of my little fingernail. The chef didn't seem to really care and that was not what I expected of a quality restaurant so it may be unreliable with its quality controls.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Nice variety, all dishwe're ordered were high quality. Good service and very accommodating waiter. Homemade deserts were super!