“Happy Hour Must”

Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Financial District
Neighborhood: Financial District
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We love this place for a quick bite and drink for happy hour, it's affordable and nice and fresh and 2 minute walk to catch your flick.

2  Thank ellaschris
There are newer reviews for Fuzio Universal Bistro

Reviewed December 8, 2011

Restaurant is located in the Embarcadero Center #1. I had eaten here on several prior trips and never been disappointed. We opted for Fuzio for lunch one day, and found the food to be delicious, the service to be quick and friendly, and the prices to be moderate to low.

I specifically had pasta with a garlic cream sauce with crumbled applewood smoked bacon - the flavors were wonderful - my only complaint...it was so good, I would have liked a larger portion. Two of my coworkers got the individual pizzas, which looked and smelled delicious.

We will definitely keep this place on our list of favorites!

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Fuzio – Universal Bistro

For me it missed the beat. I’ve been here in the past several times, but not recently and I’ve never rated the place. The lunch menu was somewhat limited with food portions slightly on the smaller side for the lunch portion price ($13.50) and just okay in the flavor department.

We were a party of 4 and each ordered something different. We had a late lunch and showed up around 1:30 pm so getting seated was not a problem. Three of us had variations of chicken which included parmesan and marsala. There was just not a lot of flavor. The other item ordered by the a fourth person in our group was the pasta with calamari. It was definitely unique, but over priced and on the bland side; pepper flakes required.

We had to beg the waitress for attention, but she must have had other things to attend to.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Found this when I was looking for the theater. Noted the time of happy hour (half price food) and returned after going over and walking Alcatraz. Wonderful Fuziotini--with booze!! So many drinks are severely watered down at happy hour--not this! (had 2) Ordered the lettuce wrap/firecracker chicken. Took me forever to eat this delicious treat. Many patrons but quiet and respectful.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

We had everything from Asian fusion to pizza at this hidden spot in the Embarcadero. They are open late and have take away, too. My son's cheese pizza was so good that he took the rest back to the hotel. I had tuna (a little overcooked) with a very tasty array of stir-fried vegetables and some noodles, while my friend had an Italian style pasta, and my oldest had chicken piccata. He said it was tender and very filling. We all said we'd go there again but next time, we'll go to the movies next door as well.