“Business Breakfast!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: South Beach
Cross street: Howard Street
Transit: Two blocks from Montgomery Muni and Bart Station.
Reviewed April 3, 2019

We were looking for a place to have a nice business, breakfast meeting and selected Trace. Comprehensive menu, comfortable seating and noise level is manageable. Highly recommend if you are looking for something more upscale.

Date of visit: April 2019
3  Thank misopiso88

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I was in town for a convention. My client suggested this place since it’s across the straight from the convention center. The menu didn’t necessarily appeal to me so I ordered a burger. I figured I couldn’t go wrong with that. If was just ok. My burger wasn’t seasoned very well. The description states it is prepared medium. I asked for it to be cooked well. My burger tasted almost burnt on the outside yet it was pink on the inside. The fries were good. Our server was mix and attentive. I would probably choose another location for lunch.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 24, 2018

Avocado Toast is the best!
Service is outstanding...we were treated to great servers and strong coffee accompanied by small milk bottle creamer containers.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 18, 2018

Decent food. Slow service. Empty restaurant on a Saturday midday. Nothing surprising, nothing overly impressive. Food was fine. Prices were on par for an upscale hotel.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Can’t comment on usual business but this was a very popular place during the recent RSA conference. Very loud place- lots of seating upstairs to get out of the main bar area and find a quieter spot.

Date of visit: April 2018