“Mediocre Experience”

Neighborhood: Chinatown
New York City
“Mediocre Experience”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I ate solo, and it has a very pleasant, simple atmosphere. The table across from me had what appeared to be a group of Buddhist monks, so I figure that gave the place a sense of some legitimacy.
I ordered a Vegetable/Tofu/Vermicelli Clay Pot which was fairly pleasant. However, they gave me a bowl of brown rice with it - and in this I found a long black human hair.
I ate the clay pot dish, but despite my trying not to let it, the sight of the hair did take away from my ability to enjoy it.

Visited January 2012

Murphy, Texas
“LIttle 'hole in the wall' - but good food!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Not much for atmosphere, but it has some really good vegetarian Chinese food!

• Visited October 2011
Burlington, Vermont
“Great food @ excellant prices”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

If you're looking for fancy dining please move on. Lucky Creation is a small, cramped restaurant in the heard of Chinatown. We were there early and had the lunch combo which was a large plate full of delicious food for only $8 or so. Their mock meat dishes were fantastic and the service was friendly and quick. Definitely recommended for those in Chinatown looking for a great veggie option!

• Visited October 2011
Milwaukee, WI
“Excellent food, great prices!”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

The vegetarian food here was unique and excellent! We stumbled across this place by accident when looking for a place that would work with my husband's shellfish allergy and were not disappointed! Our total bill was $17 for 2 very generous entrees and tea.

Visited November 2011
“Very tasty”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We took the business daily lunch deals, was very good, would have definitely return...