“Desi Wraps are awesome”

Neighborhood: SoMa
San Francisco
“Desi Wraps are awesome”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I am typically the only white guy in the place, but I often have cravings for their Desi Chicken Wrap with Spicy Potato Salad. Really great in my opinion and for the price of $6.59 it beats the heck out of a sub sandwhich or a burger. Don't like the spice try a Chicken Wrap with the cucumber salad. Some great menu options beyond the wraps too for those who are more familiar with Chaat. I am a beginner and haven't ventured much into the bulk of their menu, but what I've seen come out of the kitchen looks superb. The have draft Indian Beer too. Try a Kingfisher.

• Visited May 2013

Boston, MA
“So many yummy things!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My Indian friend had taken me here previously and I have come back this year while at a conference at the Moscone ctr. I love the Papri Chaat and the wrap sandwiches, but I want to come back and try more things. It is like a diner - no frills, fast service and comfort food. I WILL be back!

Visited January 2013
Sacramento, CA
“Quick bite of tasty Indian food”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Consistently one of my 'go to' places for a quick bite of average to above average Indian fare. Good location with plenty of variety. My personal favorite is the Spicy Sheekh Kabab Wrap.

Visited January 2013
Tiburon, California
“YUM!!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Samosa Chaat is really great, the combo of the spicy chili powder and mint sauce is delicious. Chicken Tikka Masala is quite good as well. Speedy service and fast takeout!

• Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Mouth watering!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

One of the best tasting Indian food places I have experienced on the North American continent!!!
Wonderfully flavourful, spicy, aromatic.....ohhhhhhh......it's just one heck of an Indian food fantasy! Prices are extremely reasonable. You could eat your heart out for $10.
The staff is quite friendly as well.
I discovered the place by accident and had their chicken biriyani. I just could not take my mind off it after that. So, I actually skipped a free high-end business lunch and opted to eat here again the very next day.
It is not a high-end, hosh-posh restaurant. But if you are looking for authentic Indian cuisine, this is the place to go. If you eat here once, you WILL return!!

• Visited August 2012